Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Terrible Twos...

This is some of his handy work after I gave up and left my room door open last night... It is like my precious baby boy has moments when his darling face turns into the dog form of Mr Hyde! I would have been less agitated if I hadn't taken him to the park yesterday morning before I left for work and even on a walk when I got home--- I wish he could understand me so I could ask him "what more do you want from me!?!..."  
Oh help me I need an extra dose of patience this morning---
 

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness...been there...Tyson ate a wall.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe meg, Im sorry! That stinks a big one
    I keep forgetting you have a blog so it's been a while but I love what you've done with your header! :) cute font

    ReplyDelete
  3. This amazing person I know took that precious picture :)

    ReplyDelete