Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its beginning to feel a lot like....ummm

At this time of year nothing gives me more pleasure than decorating the house, popping in a ol' Christmas favorite and turning those holiday hits up~
However this weekend was out of the ordinary- I was having a low weekend and thought "I know what will cheer me up"... So I busted out the decorations, and turned on Home Alone--- Several hours of sorting out lights and looking at ornaments and my mood was still gray. I finished up some minimalistic decorating and turned on the movie ELF (This movie always makes me laugh). But this gray was holding on like a bargain shopping to a last clearance item. So I settled down to be content in the mood that wouldn't budge.

Its not the waste of a Saturday that really bothers me but how what use to make me happy doesn't anymore. It is just another confirmation of how I've changed and need to move on with my life. Its scary, exciting, and sad. I just pray that I can be content for the time I am in this place and trust that God has the next chapter ready for me!

1 comment:

  1. aw, little meg. this post made me sad and made me realize just how much i miss you! i know how you feel, and yes He does have the next chapter planned, BUT He wrote this chapter too :) love you!

    ReplyDelete