Wednesday, April 1, 2009

24th birthday

So birthday 24 came and went...
There was the good- the great and the slimy...


Saturday night a good friend of mine turned 21 so we sang, danced and laughed the night away!

Sunday I just chilled, I had some fun messin with my fish tank and watched a movie or two---

Monday (birthday) I had to be at work at 630am but that was ok. My RCH kids were so sweet and wanted to sing to me every other minute... One of my teens even said "be nice to her, its miss megan's birthday!" But my birthday or not its still a psychiatric hospital and craziness will always be in the air :) ...Multiple restraints, got spit on and even had a fire extinguisher thrown at me! (dam fire code)...
After work I got to have a couple drinks with the therapists and some other co-workers.
To follow drinks me and my roomies finished the night off with eating dinner at bonzi garden (Japanese steak house)
So 24 doesn't seems to be off to an ok start--- Lets see how it goes ;)

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you had a good birthday meggie. im excited about my next one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll show you some Kbit. I gave it tonight and it wasn't hard at all. Tomorrow works for me if it works for you!

    ReplyDelete