Wednesday, May 13, 2009

everything's changing, when I turn around...

Well the month of May has been one of change for me.

May 1st
Turned in our 30 days notice for our rent house
Found out I got a new job
Turned in my 2 weeks notice at the hospital

Throughout the month---
Looking desperately for a rent house that was in our budget and didn’t smell like pee.
Sorting through massive amounts of stuff and preparing for a garage sale
Trying to survive the last month of school and finals.

As of today May 13th
We put down a deposit on a rent house
I am done with finals
2 more days at Rivercrest and I begin my new job.

A new job, a new house and a month break from summer, what more could you ask for…
Well Mom always said you don‘t want “too much of a good thing”… and I think that now I believe her.
Although the changes in my life have been positive its been an extremely stressful time. Every time I close my eyes to sleep I have a nightmare of a terrible rent house or catastrophic event at the hospital. No matter how much I try to convince myself that I’m not stressed, by body begs to differ.

I have continually shifted my eyes up and given all the choices to God and I finally feel some weight lifted.
Thank you for being the King of my life and providing me with all these joys and opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment