Friday, June 5, 2009

New Job---

Its been a few weeks since I left the hospital and went to work at High Sky's Stay Together Program---
Adjusting to office life has been a struggle for me. I love having my own space but I miss the constant interaction with others. Last week I began observing in home consultations, (now this is what I'm talking about...) I love it! Talking with parents and kids about what is going on in their life, offering support and helping them make good decisions. Now I just have to get accustomed to the paperwork and I'll be ready :)
I am going to be in Midland all next week for some intensive "Common Sense Parenting" training. It is the program we teach and I am going to spend a week learning the program backwards and forwards---
Some major adjustments but much less stress... I think that this is gonna work out :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like it....amazing how life does not end when you leave the crest and all the security of your friends/co-workers...Congrats!!!! Miss you morg xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete