Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Rest is Downhill...

Spring break is over and only 7 more weeks, then finals!
I am so ready for a break but the thought of completing all the papers and projects in less than 2 months---eek!
This weekend is my b-day- plus a couple of good friend's birthdays too!
Next weekend is Bekah's b-day and we're going to Abilene to camp for Friday night then Sunday is the Children Advocacy Center's Picnic in the Park---
And to top it all off the following weekend is Easter and I'm going home for 5 days!
---So although I'm excited it feels like time is going against me ----

2 comments:

  1. 7 weeks!? I thought it was only 6. Man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait till Easter. Looks like I have monday off and not friday:( oh well I really wish I had both. I guess I will have to survive. I cant wait to see you though!

    ReplyDelete