Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break 2009
My sis came down to visit me this weekend... We watched movies, went to a play at ASU, played scrabble :), lounged about, talked forever and chilled
This weekend really felt like spring break, however tomorrow it starts....
I have so much to do this break its a little overwhelming. An online exam to take, a research paper that really needs to be written and a book review that I have no idea how to write. Ugh Grad School is ruining my life! ---just kidding, but yeah it is :(

2 comments:

  1. Mine too!

    I was putting clothes in the dryer tonight and I had a random thought...
    if my life didn't include school, I would be a happy, happy woman.

    I guess I'll settle for just happy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. "just kidding but seriously" -dodgeball

    ReplyDelete