Friday, July 10, 2009

Dog Attack!

This entire week I've said to myself
"I'm gonna get up early and take moose for a walk"...

And every morning this week I've hit the snooze button til at least 730.
This morning was no different; however, I decided to get up and at least walk for 15 min around the block.
So Moose and I were rounding the corner and about to make the last block to come home...Some dogs were barking at us (not an unusual happening) so we move away from their yard to the other side of the street. This was not enough for those dogs; I guess they wanted the taste of puppy in the morning. Three large barking dogs bounded over their fence and began circling us, growling and snipping. I grab moose up (poor baby was so scared) and think to myself "is this really happening?" Thankfully a lady driving by stopped and said "yall get in, those dogs look like they're gonna bit you." I am truly grateful for her kind assistance and the fact that we got home safe and sound.
I realize that instead of sitting at work this morning I could be in the hospital getting my ankle sewed back together. For this I am thankful--- Also, I will not be walking my pup anywhere without bringing my pepper spray from now on!


No comments:

Post a Comment