Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Giving It Up

Sometimes I feel like I'm a "lot of talk" when it comes to my relationship with God... I believe that he's got a plan and no matter what happens it will work out for his glory.
But when things happen like yesterday- it is trying...
I made
plans to graduate in May 2010.
I
planned on taking a light course load in the spring so I didn't kill myself studying for the comprehensive exams that come with graduation.
So I
planned on taking a summer class to get at least one class out of the way.
What I did not plan on was my class not having enough students enrolled and getting dropped!
Frustration!
Its a part of life I'm getting better at dealing with; better, not good---
It just seems that when I'm being a responsible and doing the "grown-up thing" it doesn't really work out.. Ummm, I wonder if God is trying to tell me something....

Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Proverbs 16:3 "commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established."
Proverbs 16:9 "A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if there's a scripture about learning to hit the curve ball?

    ReplyDelete