Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dog People are Crazy!

I recently joined a forum that has a range of dog topics, question and answer sort of thing---Since my Moose has proven to be the most "incident" prone puppy ever, I thought it might be helpful.

Well it has been so hot lately I've been looking for ways to help Moose stay cool... So I post on this forum a question about ideas for helping dogs keep cool in the summer...

Little did I know I committed the number one sin of "Dog-Obsessed-People"... I said that my Dog stays outside while I'm at work.... dun-dun-dun...

"You mean he doesn't have access to air-conditioning!?!?"
"I am horrified at the thought of him staying outside all day alone!"
"If you knew you had to work why'd you get the dog to begin with?"

...There were a few helpful tips from sane people mentioning the ideas of frozen water bottles and peanut-butter flavored ice cubes -yum!

so... after the persecution I needed to vent a little bit to people that understand although we love our dogs they are still genetically dogs---

Doesn't he look just sooo mistreated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment