Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What weekends are good for....

Friday came and went with much laughter and good times spent with close friends...

Saturday morning found me rushing around preparing for company. My Dad and many of my siblings would arrive soon.
...Showering, Vacuuming, Breakfasting, Grocery Shopping, Bed Making...
Running to the gas station because I forgot ice at the grocery store & they arrived!


We ate a feast of queso, pickles, grapes and custom deli creations! It was yummy if I do say so myself. Keeping all the picky eaters happy in this family is not an easy task.

An afternoon of playing rock band and chasing Moose around the house was quite entertaining! -my family loves to sing & we dont care what we sound like, as long as we sing together :)



My Dad and Brother helped me build a little fence to keep Moose away from this tree/bush... Everytime he chews on a stick or leaf of this thing he swells up! I drew the line when one morning his eye was swollen from this evil thing...



The evening was spent at the grandparent's---
until Sarah, Hannah, Tina and I returned to my house to crash.

Sunday morning came too early but STARBUCKS brightened our moods :)




Church at the Grandparent's was full of "I knew you when you were a baby" and "you look just like your mother..." but all in all it was good--- We make any situation memorable!



Seeing them leave makes me all the more ready to move closer. We didn't do anything that cost lots of money or required stylish clothing--- We were just ourselves and it was a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment